Weekly Axis Of Easy #276
Last Week’s Quote was “Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one,” was by Charles MacKay, Carsten got it right!
This Week’s Quote: “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.” … by ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
In this issue:
FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and the Modern Political Machine (and His Arrest)
Senate Committee adds age verification requirements to Bill C-11
Iran-Backed Hackers Targets Human Rights Groups, Journalists And Politicians
Fintech Company Neener Analytics and the Future of Credit
- Scotland Yard Shuts Down iSpoof Website in UK’s Biggest Fraud Investigation
TikTok is now prohibited on government devices in Texas and Maryland as well as three other states
There has been a data breach at the popular HR and payroll company Sequoia
State representative from Texas proposes banning social media for minors
A growing number of attacks are leveraging open-source repositories in the software supply chain
New Drokbk malware uses GitHub as a dead drop resolver
Previously on #AxisOfEasy
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- December 5th, 2022: ESC Movement: End Surveillance Capitalism
- November 28th, 2022: If You Don’t Uninstall TikTok, You’re Putting America At Risk
- November 21st, 2022: Take Control Over Your Social Media Presence With Mastodon
- November 14th, 2022: Concern Over Rise In Number Of Phishing Attempts: Dropbox Breach Of 130 GitHub
- November 7th, 2022: No, Mark Jeftovic Is Not Trying To Pump Cryptos In Your Twitter DMs