Weekly Axis Of Easy #289
Last Week’s Quote was “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please,” was by Mark Twain. 3rd week with no winner !
This Week’s Quote: “The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
In this issue:
- Rise in ChatGPT-driven scams poses risk to online security
- Russia cracks down on foreign messaging apps
- Ransomware attack on university blamed on Iranian state-sponsored hackers
- An AI-powered keylogging attack known as ‘BlackMamba’ is evading modern EDR security measures
- Finnish cybersecurity company poll finds two-thirds of brits worried about their personal security online
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- March 6th, 2023: The Danger Of Weaponizing Disinformation: The Controversial Actions Of The Global Disinformation Index
- February 27th, 2023: Google Blocks Percentage Of Canadian Users From Accessing The News Online In Light Of Canadian Bill C-18
- February 20th, 2023: Do The Secrecy Provisions Of The Cybersecurity Bill Go Too Far?
- February 13th, 2023: Indigo Is The Latest Victim Of A String Of Cyber Attacks On Canadian Companies
- February 6th, 2023: Canada’s ‘Cybersecurity’ Bill Is A Dangerous Overreach