Weekly Axis Of Easy #320
Last Week’s Quote was: “When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives,” was by Robert Heinlein. Our winner is Bill! Good job !
This Week’s Quote:“When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute, it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
To Listen/watch this podcast edition with commentary and insigh from Joey Tweets, and Len the Legend click here.
Browser Update Scam Takes a Decentralized Turn with Cryptocurrency Blockchain
Micfo LLC CEO Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison Over Wire Fraud
Nurse in Hot Water with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan Over Social Media Posts Criticizing Province’s COVID Mandates
California Data Bill Enables Citizens to Delete PII by Data Brokers
Discord: Playground for Nation-State Hackers
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- October 9th, 2023: Carbon Passports: A Dystopian Surveillance Threat
- October 2nd, 2023: Security Risks Loom Over Public Zoom Meeting Links
- September 24th, 2023: Xenomorph Malware Spreads To Spanish And American Banks In Latest Campaign
- September 18th, 2023: Wordfence Threat Intelligence Team Issues Fix For Two PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities
- September 11th, 2023: Armed By AI Technology, Hackers Cause A 464% Rise In Email-Based Phishing During The First Half Of 2023