Weekly Axis Of Easy #322
Last Week’s Quote was: “From the wild Irish slums of the 19th-century Eastern seaboard, to the riot-torn suburbs of Los Angeles, there is one unmistakable lesson in American history: a community that allows large numbers of young men to grow up in broken families … never acquiring any stable relationship to male authority, never acquiring any set of rational expectations about the future…that community asks for and gets chaos,” was by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Several correct answers, but … Thomas got it first! Congrats Thomas 🙂
This Week’s Quote: “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
To Listen/watch this podcast edition with commentary and insigh from Joey Tweets, and Len the Legend click here.
- Canada Bans WeChat and Kaspersky Over Spying Concerns
- Berlin Regional Court Bans LinkedIn from Ignoring “Do Not Track” Signals
- Canadian House Ethics Committee Pushes to Punish Online Platforms that Allow “Misinformation” to Spread
- Congress members Introduce Bill to Regulate Use of Facial Recognition Technology by Law Enforcement Agencies
- UK’s Surveillance Shift from Biometrics Safeguards to Facial Recognition
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- October 23rd, 2023: Westminster Declaration Highlights Threat Of Digital Censorship
- October 16th, 2023: Browser Update Scam Takes A Decentralized Turn With Cryptocurrency Blockchain
- October 9th, 2023: Carbon Passports: A Dystopian Surveillance Threat
- October 2nd, 2023: Security Risks Loom Over Public Zoom Meeting Links
- September 24th, 2023: Xenomorph Malware Spreads To Spanish And American Banks In Latest Campaign