Weekly Axis Of Easy #264
Last Week’s Quote was “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” -was by Marilyn Monroe. We got many interesting guesses, but no winner!
This Week’s Quote: “It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained.” … by ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted to the blog – the place to post the answer is at the bottom of the post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
Announcing native support for .ETH domains, this is Ethereum’s own TLD.
We now offer the registrations on .ETH itself.
In this issue:
- Four-fifths of firms have been impacted by critical cloud security incidents
- American citizens who questioned the 2020 election were spied on by Facebook
- Hackers exploit vulnerabilities in airplane Wi-Fi devices to target passengers
- Cyberattack on Uber’s internal network prompts investigation
- Millions are being trafficked into cyber slavery through ‘pig-butchering’ scams in Cambodia
- An emerging threat to cross-sector cyberespionage
- Phishing emails related to Ethereum Merge should be avoided
- Text messaging: where do the boundaries lie?
- There appears to be a winning streak for Ukraine’s cyberwar chief
- Embracing DeFi exploits becomes a priority for law enforcement
Previously on #AxisOfEasy
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- September 12th, 2022: Botnets In The Work From Home Era
- September 5th, 2022: Safety Alert For Thousands Of Tourist Planes As Flying Technology Could Be Hacked
- August 29th, 2022: PayPal Scam Uses Invoices Sent Through Their Website
- August 22nd, 2022: The Newest Anti-Tracking Tool That Checks If You’re Being Followed
- August 15th, 2022: Amazon Plots To Turn Surveillance Network Into Reality TV Series