Weekly Axis Of Easy #274
Last Week’s Quote was “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor,” … was by Elon Musk and no one got it.
This Week’s Quote: “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.” … by ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
In this issue:
- If you don’t uninstall TikTok, you’re putting America at risk
- Pegasus Project Findings Raise Alarms Around European Government Surveillance
- Dutch government threatens to dump Facebook if security concerns aren’t addressed
- Tehama County, California Social Services Department Compromised in Data Breach
- Landmark Win for Google in Glupteba Botnet Legal Case
- Announcing the release of Cronly.App
- Exploit code for Microsoft Exchange flaws released by a hacker group
- Emotet malware’s return proves that the threat still persists ten years later
- Here’s how a China-based advanced persistent threat actor hacks into the world’s computers
- A hacking forum is offering 487 million WhatsApp user cell phone numbers for sale
- There are over 1,650 malicious containers hidden in Docker Hub repositories
Previously on #AxisOfEasy
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- November 21st, 2022: Take Control Over Your Social Media Presence With Mastodon
- November 14th, 2022: Concern Over Rise In Number Of Phishing Attempts: Dropbox Breach Of 130 GitHub
- November 7th, 2022: No, Mark Jeftovic Is Not Trying To Pump Cryptos In Your Twitter DMs
- October 31st, 2022: TechCrunch’s Analysis Of TheTruthSpy And The State Of Other Stalkerware Apps
- October 24th, 2022: British Lawmakers Passed A Bill Allowing Protesters To Be Tagged Without Conviction