Weekly Axis Of Easy #277
Last Week’s Quote was “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar,” was by Abraham Lincoln. Owen Parker is our winner!
This Week’s Quote: “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence,” … by ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
- Fourth installment of Twitter files reveals secret US government Twitter portal for censoring COVID-19 material
- Indian Tax Administration Requires Citizens to Link Aadhaar ID to their Permanent Account Numbers
- How PayPal went from Democratizing Financial Services to Becoming a Cornerstone of Our Emerging Social Credit System
- Elon Musk accused of “doxxing” someone on Twitter
- An update to Drupal addresses vulnerabilities in the H5P protocol and file paths
- Google is under pressure to remove protest anthems from search results in Hong Kong
- Xnspy: The data thief that you never knew existed
- The need for a federal privacy law: Interview with Mitzi Hill, Partner Taylor English Duma
- Cash registers at Intersport were disabled by a Ransomware attack claimed by the Hive ransomware gang
- New variant of Janicab malware targets travel and financial entities
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- December 12th, 2022: FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and the Modern Political Machine (and His Arrest)
- December 5th, 2022: ESC Movement: End Surveillance Capitalism
- November 28th, 2022: If You Don’t Uninstall TikTok, You’re Putting America At Risk
- November 21st, 2022: Take Control Over Your Social Media Presence With Mastodon
- November 14th, 2022: Concern Over Rise In Number Of Phishing Attempts: Dropbox Breach Of 130 GitHub