Weekly Axis Of Easy #278
Last Week’s Quote was “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence,” was by Charles Bukowski, the winner is Rick Bonsteel!
This Week’s Quote: “One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine.” … by ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
Twitter’s latest updates: Banned profiles and cross-posting
US Congress Moves Towards Crypto Regulation in Wake of FTX Collapse
Open FBI files to public review prompts democrat concerns
Data breach at LastPass results in stolen encrypted password vaults
TikTok’s parent company admits tracking journalists with its platform’s data
European Ombudsman finds Commission Failed to Protect African Countries from Illegal Surveillance Measures
Microsoft’s Digital Threat and Analysis Centre Warns of Increased Russian Cyber Attacks this Winter
Client-side encryption for Gmail in Google Workspace
Data of 1.5 million BetMGM customers was breached, hacker offers to sell it
Russian Cyber Hacktivist Group, Anonymous Russia, Behind Killnet DDoS Attack on EU Parliament Website
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- December 19th, 2022: Fourth Installment Of Twitter Files Reveals Secret US Government Twitter Portal For Censoring COVID-19 Material
- December 12th, 2022: FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and the Modern Political Machine (and His Arrest)
- December 5th, 2022: ESC Movement: End Surveillance Capitalism
- November 28th, 2022: If You Don’t Uninstall TikTok, You’re Putting America At Risk
- November 21st, 2022: Take Control Over Your Social Media Presence With Mastodon