Weekly Axis Of Easy #281
Last Week’s Quote was “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards,” was by Bear Bryant and no one got it.
This Week’s Quote: “The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he’s in prison.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
- Hackers unleash chaos: Danish central bank and leading private bank websites under siege
- FAA’s Nationwide NOTAM System Outage Leaves Flights Across US Grounded
- Stolen Slack Employee Tokens Lead to Christmas Github Repository
- ChatGPT and the Potential for AI Tools to Democratize Cybercrime
- Claims of Russian bots narrative
- What California’s COVID-19 Misinformation Law Has In Store
- Several vulnerabilities in private taxonomies have been addressed in a Drupal security update
- Reviver’s plate authentication flaw lets hackers track people
- Facebook’s Ad Manager Service Spoofed in Latest Phishing Attempts
- WhatsApp unveils revolutionary feature: users can now sidestep government blocks with new proxy support
Twitter Cuts Off Access To Third-Party Apps
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- January 9th, 2023: New Quantum Cybersecurity Preparedness Act Aims To Protect Agencies Against Looming “Q-Day”
- January 2nd, 2023: Malicious MasquerAds Lurks Under Top Google Search Results
- December 16th, 2022: Twitter’s Latest Updates: Banned Profiles And Cross-Posting
- December 19th, 2022: Fourth Installment Of Twitter Files Reveals Secret US Government Twitter Portal For Censoring COVID-19 Material
- December 12th, 2022: FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and the Modern Political Machine (and His Arrest)