Weekly Axis Of Easy #284
Last Week’s Quote was “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present,” was by Jim Rohn. No one got it!
This Week’s Quote: “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
- Canada’s ‘cybersecurity’ bill is a dangerous overreach
- IT Pros Sound Alarm: ChatGPT Threat Looms Over Cybersecurity
- Latest of 8 Cyberattacks on T-Mobile Wireless Carrier Exposes Customers’ Personal and Account Information
- 2022 Proven to Be Ground-Breaking Year for DDoS Attacks on Russia
- Crash detection features on Apple’s iPhone causes false 911 calls at ski resorts
- A security patch for Drupal is made available to address an Apigee Edge vulnerability
- Security services have been bypassed and users directed to malicious sites using ClickFunnels
- A security flaw was found in the Cisco IOx and F5 BIG-IP products
- Jira software from Atlassian has been discovered to contain a serious authentication flaw
- Columbia Journalism School report by former NYTimes Pulitzer winner finds ethical issues with “Russiagate” reporting
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- January 30th, 2023: GoTo’s Data Breach Is Even Worse Than Previously Thought
- January 23rd, 2023: California’s Unprecedented Data Breach Highlights Need For Privacy In Public Safety
- January 16th,2023: Hackers Unleash Chaos: Danish Central Bank And Leading Private Bank Websites Under Siege
- January 9th, 2023: New Quantum Cybersecurity Preparedness Act Aims To Protect Agencies Against Looming “Q-Day”
- January 2nd, 2023: Malicious MasquerAds Lurks Under Top Google Search Results