Weekly Axis Of Easy #285
Last Week’s Quote was “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete,” was by by Buckminster Fuller. Charles H Smith is our winner!
This Week’s Quote: “The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
- Indigo is the latest victim of a string of cyber attacks on Canadian companies
- Financial Sanctions Implemented Against Trickbot Operators by US and UK Governments
- Bing Gains a ChatGPT Boost in Reignited Battle of the Search Engines
- Russian National Linked to Ryuk Money-Laundering and Ransomware Pleads Guilty in US Court
- New House Subcommittee to Hold First FBI Hearing Next Week
- iPhone users were not affected by Apple’s Maps privacy bug, and iPhone apps were not used without permission to access location data
- An APT with advanced information-stealing capabilities has been discovered in the Russian Federation
- A North Korean hacker is attacking hospitals in the United States
- A new variant of the ESXiArgs ransomware has emerged since CISA released a decryptor tool for the malware
- DDoS attacks impacted Tor and I2P networks
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- February 6th, 2023: Canada’s ‘Cybersecurity’ Bill Is A Dangerous Overreach
- January 30th, 2023: GoTo’s Data Breach Is Even Worse Than Previously Thought
- January 23rd, 2023: California’s Unprecedented Data Breach Highlights Need For Privacy In Public Safety
- January 16th,2023: Hackers Unleash Chaos: Danish Central Bank And Leading Private Bank Websites Under Siege
- January 9th, 2023: New Quantum Cybersecurity Preparedness Act Aims To Protect Agencies Against Looming “Q-Day”