Weekly Axis Of Easy #317
Last Week’s Quote was:“The evil of aristocracy is not that it necessarily leads to the infliction of bad things or the suffering of sad ones; the evil of aristocracy is that it places everything in the hands of a class of people who can always inflict what they can never suffer,” was by GK Chesterton. No one got it.
This Week’s Quote: “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in
every difficulty.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
To Listen/watch this podcast edition with commentary and insigh from Joey Tweets, and Len the Legend click here.
Xenomorph Malware Spreads to Spanish and American Banks in Latest Campaign
Phishing Campaign Continues to Target Luxury Hotels
Canada leads new UN declaration to fight online disinformation
Rumble resists UK pressure to demonetize Russell Brand amid censorship law
Dr. Fauci’s Role in CIA’s COVID-19 Origins Review Questioned by Republican Congressman
- The Real Story Behind The #FreedomConvoy
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- September 18th, Wordfence Threat Intelligence Team Issues Fix For Two PHP Object Injection Vulnerabilities
- September 11th, 2023: Armed By AI Technology, Hackers Cause A 464% Rise In Email-Based Phishing During The First Half Of 2023
- September 4th, 2023: Key Cracking Concerns Emerge From LastPass Breach
- August 28th, 2023: IoT Devices Under Attack: KmsdBot Malware Evolves With Enhanced Capabilities
- August 21st, 2023: UN Forms “Digital Army” To Combat “Deadly Disinformation”