Weekly Axis Of Easy #323
Last Week’s Quote was: “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes,” was by Carl Jung. Like last week, we got a few correct answers, but Lee chimed in first and is our winner! Congrats Lee.
This Week’s Quote: “Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. “ By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
To Listen/watch this podcast edition with commentary and insigh from Joey Tweets, and Len the Legend click here.
- Amazon’s Secret Algorithm Generates $1B+ Profits Through Price Manipulation
- Ontario Hospitals Report Data Theft and Online Publication After Cyberattack
- Optus Outage Leaves Millions Without Service, Cause Still Unknown
- LinkedIn Faces Another Major Data Leak, Over 35 Million Users Affected
- Major Data Breach Exposes Customer Information at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- October 30th, 2023: Canada Bans WeChat And Kaspersky Over Spying Concerns
- October 23rd, 2023: Westminster Declaration Highlights Threat Of Digital Censorship
- October 16th, 2023: Browser Update Scam Takes A Decentralized Turn With Cryptocurrency Blockchain
- October 9th, 2023: Carbon Passports: A Dystopian Surveillance Threat
- October 2nd, 2023: Security Risks Loom Over Public Zoom Meeting Links