Weekly Axis Of Easy #324
Last Week’s Quote was: “Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience, ” was by Howard Zinn. Ray is our lucky winner ! Congrats Ray!
This Week’s Quote: “Until you do what you believe in, you don’t know whether you believe it or not.” By ???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted at the bottom of this post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal on us.
To Listen/watch this podcast edition with commentary and insigh from Joey Tweets, and Len the Legend click here.
- Microsoft and Facebook Announce Their Election Interference Plans Ahead of 2024
- What Users Need to Know About the New Outlook App
- Middle Eastern APT Group Uses Gaza as Lure for Latest Phishing Campaign
- Massive $60M Ethereum Theft: Exploited ‘Create2’ Feature Targets 99K Victims
- Mirai Confessions: Three Young Hackers’ Web-Killing Monster
If you missed the previous issues, they can be read online here:
- November 6th, 2023: Amazon’s Secret Algorithm Generates $1B+ Profits Through Price Manipulation
- October 30th, 2023: Canada Bans WeChat And Kaspersky Over Spying Concerns
- October 23rd, 2023: Westminster Declaration Highlights Threat Of Digital Censorship
- October 16th, 2023: Browser Update Scam Takes A Decentralized Turn With Cryptocurrency Blockchain
- October 9th, 2023: Carbon Passports: A Dystopian Surveillance Threat